- This event has passed.
SEMA CUS.T.E.M. Car Experience
April 19, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Middle School students cruise into the process of DESIGN, which is at the core of STEM and STEM Career exploration, during this one-day interactive learning experience. Students will participate in interactive hands-on activities reflective of real-world scenarios and workplaces. From future concept vehicles to restoring and modernizing the vehicles of today, students will work in teams to design their ideal rides. Working in teams to design the future of personal transportation, students will:
- Engage in the process of Data Driven DESIGN
- Engage in Entrepreneurship and make data-driven decisions based on marketing research
- Learn about the Future of Transportation
- Learn about “Behind-the -Scenes” STEM Careers
9 AM – 1:00 PM on Friday, April 19th @ LeMay America’s Car Museum.
- Audience: Middle schools (grades 5-8).
- Students: 30 students per school (maximum).
- Chaperones: 1 for every 10-15 students is recommended.
- Bussing: Place bus request and sub coverage through your normal district channels.
- Snack & Lunch: Brown bag it! Students should bring their own snacks and lunches.
Contact Events or toll-free at 1-855-836-8033 x 18 if you have any questions