- This event has passed.
Financial Aid Night
October 15, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
One event on October 18, 2020 at 4:00 pm
One event on October 28, 2020 at 6:30 pm
Join us for a digital workshop to learn more about the financial aid process, specifically the FASFA & WASFA. Financial Aid experts will be available to provide an overview and work with families to help complete the application(s). This workshop is being offered to Tacoma Public Schools seniors from a group of educational partners. Seniors and parents/guardians are encourage to attend together when available. Multiple dates and times are available, so sign up for the date that works for you.
WHAT TO BRING?
- FSA ID – Create at fsaid.ed.gov
- SOCIAL SECURITY CARD or Alien Registration Number if you are not a U.S. Citizen
- DRIVER’S LICENSE
- TAX RETURNS/W-2’S or other proof of income. If you are a dependent, bring your parent/guardian’s and a copy of any 1040 forms.
- TITLE IV INSTITUTION CODES for each school you are applying to.
DATES AND TIMES?
- Tuesday, October 6 | 6:30 – 8 PM
- Thursday, October 15 | 6:30 – 8 PM
- Sunday, October 18 | 4 – 5:30 PM
- Wednesday, October 28 | 6:30 – 8 PM
Workshops will be held via Zoom: https://enhancedprep.zoom.us/j/9496680575
Register for your preferred workshop date: https://bit.ly/3l6tWZa